Sunday, July 26, 2009

Air Show

Friday morning I was sitting in the apartment watching the tour before work. In the distance I hear a jet and think nothing of it until suddenly the apartment shakes and a loud boom echoes through the air. Over the next few minutes I hear the same thing over and over again. My first thoughts were 'what in the world is happening!' I look outside and see an F-15 circling the area and shooting off towards the lake shore. It was a pretty cool way to find out that Milwaukee was going to have an Air and Water show this weekend! Saturday morning before work I decided to stop down for a couple hours - Boy, was it worth it! I was able to see several stunt planes performing things I never thought an airplane could do (rolling tail over engine mid-flight).

I also got to see the F-15 that was making so much noise on Friday morning and plenty more!
On the schedule for the week is some more riding and getting things ready for my new roommate to move in.

-Andy

No comments: