Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow Anyone?

Today was to mark the last day of school for the fall semester with my last final at 10:00 AM. This morning I woke up to the sound of snow blowers and lots of commotion outside. Looking out my window, I saw what I had feared; 12+ inches of snow and more on the way. I was hopeful that my exam would not be canceled, so I checked the computer and yep, exams are delayed due to the snowstorm... As a kid and even now, I loved snow days and always looked forward to them. Today is different, I really wanted to take this exam and get the semester over with. Now I need to try and get off from work tomorrow morning so I can go back to school and take the exam 24 hours from now... Not fun. In the meantime, I guess I will study a little more for the exam and have a lazy day watching all the people that have real jobs try and get to work.

No comments: