Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Busy Weekend in Green Bay

This weekend I was able to finally get back to Green Bay for some time with family and friends. Sunday was spent working on the bike and later at Celebration in De Pere with some old friends. Monday, I frantically put the bike together with a fork from another bike (because my good fork was still in the shop) so I could get out to the camp for a couple laps with Ryan. Running an hour late, I was able to meet up with Ryan and we did two laps at the camp. Being my first ride on the mountain bike for the season I was not sure what to expect, but I quickly got into a rythm and we both put in two good laps. With less than a week until Rhinelander, I am feeling pretty good about my fitness level and am now more concerned about getting the correct fork on my bike in time for the race on Sunday. Hopefully, I can get in one more good ride before the weekend and then it is "Goooooooo" time!

-Andy

No comments: