Monday, May 11, 2009

Where am I?

All I can say is that school is crazy nuts. Three exams to go starting with one tonight at 5:30. Then one tomorrow afternoon and the last one Wednesday night. I'll head to Green Bay this weekend for Heather's Graduation and to take care of important things like getting my mountain bike ready to ride for one more season. Then Heather leaves on Monday for 2 weeks in Ireland and I head back to Milwaukee to start working and hopefully getting in some more ride time. I am sitting in a much better position (fitness wise) now than I was last season, but that is not saying much. I'll be sure to post a little recap of the collegiate road season as I gain time. Until then, it is time for me to dive head first into more studying for my exam in t-minus 2 hours.
-Andy

No comments: