Thursday, May 14, 2009

Have You Seen My Fittness?

With my last exam complete as of Wednesday night at 7:30, I am officially finished with another semester of school and onto summer. The last few weeks have been rough as far as riding and I knew it was not going to end well. Classes picked up and I watched as my time disappeared before my eyes. After a rather long break, I was able to enjoy the beautiful weather this afternoon and get out for an easy ride. Quickly I felt it. I had lost all I gained over the last months of hard work and training. After a cool 40 miles today I am thinking it is not too far gone and with some careful planning, I should be back on track.
I think it is time for a little more recovery food, then later I'll be back with some details of my road season.

-Andy

No comments: