Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Weekend in Green Bay

This last weekend came and went very quickly as I headed back to Green Bay for Heather's graduation and her trip to Ireland. Sunday was her actual graduation from St. Norbert College and then Monday morning, we took her to the airport so she could leave for two weeks in Ireland. Once she took off, I spent the rest of the day working on getting my mountain bike back in order. The fork is in the shop for a rebuild, the bike got stripped of everything and given a good deep clean and polish, I replaced the bottom bracket and started cleaning the other components. After the fork is finished, it will be time to put it all back together and hopefully get in a couple rides before Rhinelander.
On the training front, I am quickly regaining my fitness and I should be ready to go for Rhinelander. Overall things are feeling good, but the knees have been feeling a little pain after a ride. Looks like that 3-D Fitting with Rebecca at the hub will not be too far in the future. For now, I have been making small changes and trying to isolate what is causing the pain so I can keep riding.
Last but not least, I just wanted to give a shout out to all the Flyers who represented the team in Iola. Hopefully we can see this sort of showing to every WORS race this summer.

-Andy

2 comments:

POR928S said...

Geez Man, you look like skin and bones. I suppose you lost a lot of weight doing the roadie thing.

JAGADEESH said...

good blogging